Please Read this before completing the Invitation form below
Thanks for your interest in having Todd White speak at your event. Unfortunately, Todd’s schedule is almost full for 2016.
Let me explain Todd’s priorities for 2017 and beyond so you can understand how he processes invitations.
Because of the many invitations and our desire to make the greatest impact, for 2016 and beyond, we are limiting acceptances to locations that have confirmed commitments from a number of churches and ministries in a city or region. Todd’s heart for Lifestyle Christianity is to impact regions while putting an emphasis on church unity. Also, in 2017 Todd and Lifestyle Christianity are putting priority on locations that would want to host a School of Power and Love. These schools equip people in their identity and empower them to walk it out as this is the heartbeat of Lifestyle Christianity. If you want more info on Schools of Power and Love, please review the web site at www.powerandlove.org. The available dates for Schools of Power and Love in 2016 are almost filled! If you want info on hosting a school, indicate that in the form below.
If you would like to be considered for and event other than a School of Power and Love, the information that we need to consider your invitation is:
- Your Name
- Inviting Ministry or Church
- Street Address:
- Church/Ministry Phone:
- Pastor/Leader’s Cell phone:
- Dates of Event or are you flexible with your date:
- Where would the event be held (town and name of location)
- How many chairs are in the meeting room?
- How many people attend the host church?
- How many people do you expect and on what do you base those expectations? For example, what other events recently have you been the main organizer and how many people attended those events?
Also, so we can see that this will indeed be a regional event, we would ask that you collect emails from area pastors and ministries. Each pastor would include the following in their email to you:
- Their name (should be the senior leader of the church or ministry)
- The name of their Church/Ministry
- How many people are involved with their Church or Ministry
- How far they are from the proposed meeting location
- Tell us about their level of commitment they would have to the event if Todd was able to accept the invitation. What would they do to advertise and support the event?
After you have collected these, you would submit them to us.
Regarding finances, if Todd accepts the invitation, we request that we would be reimbursed for all travel, food and hotel. Todd does not have a set price for honorarium or offering but leaves that up to you.